The American Biological Safety Association, Inc., (ABSA) dba ABSA International, is a non-profit 501 (C)(6) registered in Illinois. ABSA recognizes the importance of protecting personal information and the individual’s right to privacy. ABSA is dedicated to maintaining high standards of confidentiality regarding the information provided to us by members and other individuals.
PROTECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We have instituted reasonable commercial standards of technology security and operations to protect all information provide companies against unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Subject to the provision of applicable laws, any information you submit to ABSA will not be used in any manner to which you have not consented. ABSA collects a limited amount of personally identifiable information that is voluntarily provided by users of our website and is used for providing products and services to you, communications, important notifications, and requesting your feedback from time to time. ABSA does not sell, lease, or otherwise distribute its members’, partners’ or customers’ email or private information to third parties. However, information collected by ABSA may be shared with third parties that provide services on behalf of ABSA, such as credit card processors, email communication companies, survey companies, or data storage companies. Third parties may use the data only for the purpose for which it was intended.
MEMBERS AND CUSTOMER RIGHTS
- You have right to be informed of what data we collect and how it is used.
- You have the right to access to your data.
- You have the right to update your data if it is incorrect or out-of-date.
- You have the right to request that we delete your data (when possible; legal records, etc). or withdraw consent for us to use your data.
- You have the right to restrict on how we use your data.
- You can obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes if you have submitted your data to us via a contract or consent.
- You have the right to object to the processing of personal data that has been collected by ABSA.
If you would like to be removed from our database, please contact ABSA at [email protected]. Please note that some records may need to be legally retained.
ABSA does not endorse, promote, review, or warrant the accuracy of the products and services offered by those parties who link to the ABSA website. The links are merely provided as a convenience to the visitors of this site, and ABSA may or may not be compensated for permitting the link to be displayed on this page.
If you have questions for ABSA about this policy, the website, or anything about ABSA, please contact [email protected].